Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Sizer, about the game...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD She'll most likely have red hair, it suits her. I think I have an idea for your "fifth warrior" too (Though his design hasn't even been made yet O_o)

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok red hair is cool ^^

  3. #33
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red heads are always nice partners! ::Said the man of blue hair of JL...:: [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Whatever you do is fine!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All right! All character designs are complete (though I'm still tweaking with Sigurd's design. Not much will change though). Here's what I have:

    Sigurd: Black hair tied back in a pony tail. His bangs need some work, and maybe his clothes could change a bit. Other than that he's finished.

    Marron: I think you'll like this one =D She looks more like a Priestess. She wears a silver hair gear that ties her hair into a bun, but some of the strands stick out like feathers ^_^ She doesn't have glasses this time and her bangs sort of have a Aeris/Sephiroth look to them. She wears all white with silver ribbon tied around her waist and wrapped around the dress. Light blue diamond designs are around the sleeves of her dress.

    FPB: Heheh. A pink bunny with glowing red eyes. Has a purple stripe down his back and a pharoh's hat. All of his other forms has a pink coloring to them XD His human form has pink hair. Poor guy.

    Hilda: The ex-general/hero. Orange hair covers one eye and is tied back. She wears a dragon skull on her head. She wears a dress with a scarf tied around her waist. There's more but I can't remember it.

    Nameless guy: Still deciding on a name. He's a zombie/ghost slayer. He has spikey hair but it's pretty tame. He's the youngest. Wears a blue jacket and jeans.

    There you have it ^_^; Now I can continue the RPG...if I survive Thanksgiving that is! *bum bum BUM!*

  5. #35
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call that guy with no name Hagen, Hagen Ravensoul (though it sounds tough! But anyway, isn't him an "Undead-Slayer"?) What do you think of that name? sounds nordic, as all in the game! ^^

  6. #36
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the name ^_^ It works, thanks!
    I'll go ahead and work on it before all the guests arrive x_o

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Cool!

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea cool [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ^^

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, I like Marron's design.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first girlfriend of Krilin called that way!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •